We have just released the third beta of
rF_HighVoltage 1.5 beta 3
DRS & KERS for rFactor
This version introduces support for rFactor 1.255 C & G and adds new RFM parameters to define min & max speed for KERS activation.
Click on “continue reading” to see the full change log.
\n\n\n\nChangelog1.5 beta 3
- Added compatibility for rFactor 1.255 C & G
- Added KERS min/max speed parameters (See RFM “KERS MIN SPEED” and “KERS MAX SPEED”)
- Added combobox to the options screen to select the game version
- Added a function to extract the game version from the exe (to automatically switch to the correct version in case it is a known exe)
Changelog 1.5 beta 2
- Fixed an issue with DRS, where the downforce was completely lost when enableing DRS.
- Fixed some general issues with memscanning
- Increased decryption pool (like rF_Scan)
- Switched all times used for log to UTC
- Implemented LogVersion 2
Changelog 1.5 beta 1
- Fixed an issue where the “Realtime Splits” setting hasn’t been recognized correctly
- Fixed an issue with GetFileLine (ExtractFileValue) to correctly read the values from the plr and other files
- Added error message in case memory values couldn’t be written properly (DRS)
- Added info about vista or above OS and UAC enable to the log header
- Fixed issue with sBehindPoint variable
- Added a check if the memscanner exited for some reason and in case it exited, trying to restart the memscanner
- Fixed some log and log messgaes issues
- Added new behind@point to Infoscreen to show where the time was measured. It always shows the last measured time at the given detection point.
- Added time window to info panel
- Reordered info panel output
- Implemented DTM DRS Rule “No DRS within x laps before race finish”
- Fixed DRS Detection Point 1 Reset of TimeDistance and Activation counters
- Added: reset Button if DRS can be activated
- Implemented DTM DRS Rules
- Re-implemented SendKey to switch lights on/Off. The user can now choose between none, H_Key and Internal method to switch lights on/off
- Fixed issue with the FullCourseYellow which caused rF_HighVoltage to wait much longer than needed before activating DRS
- Fixed a bug with the wrong RWingDrag Adress
- Added memory adresses for FWingDrag and FWingLift
- Reworked MemoryScan to run in an own thread
- KERS will now be deactivated for the remaining lap in case of changing the engine mapping during KERS activation.