Notifications
Clear all

[Sticky] WebSync Support Thread

38 Posts
14 Users
5 Likes
10.1 K Views
(@younggunz)

I am trying to set up a Sim Sync Pro for skins in the League I run in but am 100% Confused on how it works. I need help. I have read the forums, but that has not come to any help regarding any of my issues. I have registered on your website but when I go to websync to login like I am suppose to it does not work. Any help?

Posted : 27/10/2013 10:43 pm
Achim Ennenbach
(@achim)
SimSync PRO Developer Admin
Topic starter

Hi Trevor, i will try to help you of course! Could you tell me the name of the websync account you are using?
Which sim you are trying to setup the sync for? Race 07 family? Than try the following link: It" rel="nofollow">It" rel="nofollow"> https://www.simsync.de/e107_plugins/faq/faq.php?0.cat.4.8
It describes how to setup customskins in the Race 07 family.
If you want to use it for other sims, you need to have the same folder structure on the server as you have on your local drive. At least for those folders containing the files to sync.

Posted : 28/10/2013 9:11 am
(@pablopali)

I try to create a Serie of rF2.
I'll create a folder in Sinc server but when i try to create a serie and save it I get this message:
"Unable to save series!
Basedirectory doesn't exist!"
what went wrong?

sorry for my poor english.

Posted : 22/03/2014 8:33 pm
(@floreacalin)

Got a problem, we put some skins in a couple of cars and indexed them, but the sync doesnt see them, so it just says sync is done, but no skins, how do we manage that?

Posted : 20/11/2014 2:03 pm
Achim Ennenbach
(@achim)
Topic starter

I will check it this evening.

Posted : 20/11/2014 3:19 pm
(@floreacalin)

We found out what the problem is, and the websync doesnt index new files at all

Posted : 20/11/2014 4:22 pm
(@racemaniacs-uk)

Hallo Account created, paid, can access user panel, but no access to websync
Please help
thx

Posted : 23/11/2021 9:52 pm
Achim Ennenbach
(@achim)
Topic starter

Hi Racemaniax, i've just resend the email with your websync login data to the email you used to register here.
Could you please tell me, if you received it?

Posted : 24/11/2021 10:24 am
(@racemaniacs-uk)

@achim Thank you very much, yes I received it,

Posted : 24/11/2021 8:55 pm
(@lkk74)

Hi,
I activated a new account yesterday but had already used it in the past. I did not understand if I am doing something wrong or if there is a problem.
I uploaded the data to the ftp (assettocorsa \ content \ cars \ bla bla). I connect with the main user (abissi.eu) on web sync and when I click on "add series" it gives me error 500.
I tried to create a subuser with full privileges, I do the same thing and when I click on add series it says "you can't do anything here”.

am I wrong something?

Posted : 09/12/2021 11:42 am
Achim Ennenbach
(@achim)
Topic starter

@lkk74 Sorry for the late reply. I was off for some days. This looks like a server-side issue. I'll look into it this evening and give you feedback on this issue. I'll update your account so it starts running, once this issue is solved, so you will not lose a day of runtime because of this problem.

Posted : 13/12/2021 3:25 pm
Achim Ennenbach
(@achim)
Topic starter

@lkk74 I was able to fix it directly. Adding series is working again. I've updated your account, too.

If you come across any other issues, feel free to contact me directly or post here again.

Posted : 13/12/2021 3:33 pm
Stefan1507
(@stefan1507)
Eminent Member

Hallo,

Ich hab bei einer Serie einen komischen Fehler und ich weiß leider nicht wie ich den beheben kann, könnte mir da einer helfen?

Ich hab auch ein Bild von dem Fehler hier hochgeladen.

Vielen Dank schon mal für die Hilfe 🙂

Lg Stefan

Posted : 25/06/2022 2:33 pm
(@pixel)

I am seeking help with an issue I am having on my SimSync account with the Websync functionality.

I have tried to set up various series across 2 games with various settings, however, whatever I try, indexing the series fails. I have followed the user guide on setting up and indexing series, however I have no success.

Whenever I attempt to index a series, I get the following error message: "Incorrect datetime value: '' for column `websync`.`series_index`.`last_index` at row 1".

I note there is a difference in the series "last indexing" time and the "servertime" reported in the Websync homepage - the Websync server time is two hours behind the last indexed time which I suspect is where the incorrect datetime value error is arising from as the server hasn't reached that time yet, therefore it cannot be valid.

Any help you can offer in resolving this error would be greatly appreciated.

Posted : 29/06/2022 11:20 pm
Achim Ennenbach
(@achim)
Topic starter

Hi Stefan,

sorry for the late reply, i had some days off.

As i already wrote in the pm, i've already changed something which hopefully solves this issue.

You can find some more details in the pm i've send you.

Best regards
Achim

Posted : 04/07/2022 3:01 pm
(@parity)

Hello.

Today we can't upload files to our series totalsimracing.es

I tried to calc discusage, reindex and no results. Find here the info from our FTP client.

Can you please help us?

Thanks in advance.

Estado: Comenzando la subida de C:\Users\Israel.1MB\OneDrive - 1MB, S.C\Assetto\2023\apps\lua\RealPenalty\manifest.ini
Comando: CWD /F1_2023/apps/lua/RealPenalty
Respuesta: 550 Can't change directory to /F1_2023/apps/lua/RealPenalty: No such file or directory
Comando: CWD /F1_2023/apps/lua
Respuesta: 550 Can't change directory to /F1_2023/apps/lua: No such file or directory
Comando: CWD /F1_2023/apps
Respuesta: 250 OK. Current directory is /F1_2023/apps
Comando: MKD lua
Respuesta: 550 Can't create directory: No space left on device
Error: Transferencia fallida

Seems "No space left on the device", but I checked and we have still more than 500Mb available

Package ends: 02/12/2023
Series:
- created (allowed): 1 (5)
- active (created): 1 (1)
Seriesadmins:
- created (allowed): 0 (5)
Discspace: 4.00 GB
- used: *) 3.46 GB
- available: *) 550.2 MB

Posted : 01/10/2023 1:36 pm
(@parity)

UPDATE: Clients also can't sync

Posted by: @parity

Hello.

Today we can't upload files to our series totalsimracing.es

I tried to calc discusage, reindex and no results. Find here the info from our FTP client.

Can you please help us?

Thanks in advance.

Estado: Comenzando la subida de C:\Users\Israel.1MB\OneDrive - 1MB, S.C\Assetto\2023\apps\lua\RealPenalty\manifest.ini
Comando: CWD /F1_2023/apps/lua/RealPenalty
Respuesta: 550 Can't change directory to /F1_2023/apps/lua/RealPenalty: No such file or directory
Comando: CWD /F1_2023/apps/lua
Respuesta: 550 Can't change directory to /F1_2023/apps/lua: No such file or directory
Comando: CWD /F1_2023/apps
Respuesta: 250 OK. Current directory is /F1_2023/apps
Comando: MKD lua
Respuesta: 550 Can't create directory: No space left on device
Error: Transferencia fallida

Seems "No space left on the device", but I checked and we have still more than 500Mb available

Package ends: 02/12/2023
Series:
- created (allowed): 1 (5)
- active (created): 1 (1)
Seriesadmins:
- created (allowed): 0 (5)
Discspace: 4.00 GB
- used: *) 3.46 GB
- available: *) 550.2 MB

Posted : 01/10/2023 1:44 pm
Achim Ennenbach
(@achim)