We are proud to announce another update: rF_HighVoltage 0.9.2
Several improvements have been made to the program together with many bugfixes.
n n n n nnn
- New: additional Anti-cheat measures
- Fixed: UAC support
- Fixed: Detection point 2 now working correctly
- New: DRS Block zones => define zones on the track where DRS is disabled in all sessions (like Tunnel in Monaco) (see Add2RFM.txt)
- New: Min. version to use can now be defined in the rfm file (see Add2RFM.txt)
- New: Not updating does not lead to deactivation of the program if the required min. version is already installed
- Fixed: If in the zone definitions someone accidently uses a double value (like 675.5), the program now recognizes the first part (e.g. 675) instead of 0 (zero).
- New: Log now will be encrypted. Open the log with the rF_ScanReader (see )
- New: UDP broadcast of the KERS & DRS status (see )
- New: New options screen to configure the used keyboard keys, log and udp options
- New: On Vista & Win 7, the program will now ask for permission to update
- Several bugfixing
Download: Supportforum: Spanish supportforum: Bugtracker: new version is now also available thru autoupdate.