Notifications
Clear all

[Solved] Problem Symsinc with Steam id

8 Posts
3 Users
0 Likes
(@rcsim)
Topic starter

Hi I have problems getting some of my users to use symsinc with the steam id (the id have been verified and are correct).
If set with password instead it works properly.
Do you have solutions?

Posted : 16/12/2020 6:30 pm
Topic Tags
Achim Ennenbach
(@achim)
SimSync PRO Developer Admin

What exactly is the problem and where?

Do you have problems adding those id's in the WebSync or does the user has problems using his id?

Posted : 16/12/2020 8:02 pm
(@rcsim)
Topic starter

@achim ha problemi a usare il suo id 

Posted : 16/12/2020 8:07 pm
Achim Ennenbach
(@achim)

[English]
I need more information to understand the problem:

1. What version of SimSync PRO is the driver using?
  2. What did he do when the error happens?
  3. Is there an error message? If yes, I need a screenshot.
  4. He should try again, but before that, he must activate the debug mode in the Sync (menu Options->Debug Mode).
    This will create a file called "SimSyncPro_Debug.log" with information about the flow and the error.
    I need this file. The easiest way to send it to me is as a PM here on the website.
  5. I need 2 more files from the Steam/Config folder (C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\config):
    config.vdf and localusers.vdf.
    Also these two files as PM to me, please.

Please forward this list of questions to every driver with this issue, please. The more information, the better.

[Italiano]

Ho bisogno di maggiori informazioni per capire il problema:

1. Quale versione di SimSync PRO utilizza il driver?
  2. Cosa ha fatto quando si è verificato l'errore?
  3. C'è un messaggio di errore? Se sì, ho bisogno di uno screenshot.
  4. Dovrebbe riprovare, ma prima deve attivare la modalità di debug nel Sync (menu Options->Debug Mode).
    Questo creerà un file chiamato "SimSyncPro_Debug.log" con informazioni sul flusso e sull'errore.
    Ho bisogno di questo file. Il modo più semplice per inviarmelo è come un PM qui sul sito web.
  5. Ho bisogno di altri 2 file dalla cartella Steam/Config (C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\config):
    config.vdf e localusers.vdf.
    Anche questi due file come PM per me, per favore.

Si prega di inoltrare questo elenco di domande a tutti i conducenti con questo problema, per favore. Più informazioni ci sono, meglio è.

Posted : 16/12/2020 9:58 pm
Achim Ennenbach
(@achim)

@rcsim Did you read my previous post and if yes, do you think you can get the information?

[Italiano]

@rcsim Hai letto il mio posto precedente e, se sì, credi di poter ottenere le informazioni?

Posted : 23/12/2020 4:51 pm
Achim Ennenbach
(@achim)

@rcsim I've sent you a PM containing a dev version of the next upcoming sync, which should fix the issue above. For me, this issue is fixed now. If you encounter any similar issues, please post them here.

Posted : 26/12/2020 8:07 pm
(@Anonymous 3534)

I am also facing a similar issue, I cant login through steam, it shows an error, actually, I have changed my mobile, and on my new cell it's not working, can you tell me how can I deal with this issue?

Posted : 04/02/2021 7:53 am
Achim Ennenbach
(@achim)

Can you post please some more information?

Which SimSync PRO version did you use? Please use the latest released version... 😉
Could you please create a Screenshot of the error message?

Would it be possible for you to create a debug log (Menu Options -> Debug Mode) and try to force the issue. Please send me the log file "SimSyncPro_debug.log" as PM or by email to info@simsync.de?

Posted : 04/02/2021 2:00 pm