Clear all

Problem With SimSyncpro 8100 installation with RF2

2 Posts
2 Users
0 Likes
(@Anonymous 10445)
Topic starter

Hello, 

Sorry to disturbing you but I want to Use Simsync to join my league on RF2. 

I follow your instruction (place the two files on /bin64 ), launch Simsync and in this time, I have a Update message. Click on Yes. Update successful and I Re-Launch Simsync : error message : no file INI. .... Ok, I delete, my last one, rename the new one with .ini. relaunch => The same => Update, New file, cannot find .ini

I don't know how to solve it....

Precision : RF2 is completely NEW, just buy and install it to play with my league.

Thanks for your HELP.

Fred

Posted : 20/02/2022 11:23 pm
Achim Ennenbach
(@achim)
SimSync PRO Developer Admin

Hi Fred,

you have to place SimSyncPro.exe, SimSyncPro.exe.Config and SimSyncPro_*.ini in the same folder were the rfactor2.exe is located (usually bin64).
If SimSync Pro keeps updating, please download the latest version manually from here: SimSync PRO 8.1 – SimSync PRO

Extract at least SimSyncPro.exe and SimSyncPro.exe.config into the folder where rfactor2.exe is located and overwrite all existing files.
Make sure the SimSyncPro.ini is in the same folder (the ini may also contain the name of the league, e.g. SimSyncPro_leaguename.ini).
If you now start SimSync Pro, the request to update should be gone and the ini should be found.

Posted : 28/02/2022 1:52 pm