Forum

Problems with pro S...

Notifications
Clear all

Problems with pro Simsync in the last days ...

3 Posts
2 Users
0 Likes
 expo
(@expo)
Topic starter

Hello, for some days it's going very wrong.

WebSync I take long to make index and gives many mistakes as you can see in the picture. <br/&gt" rel="nofollow"><br/&gt" rel="nofollow"><br/&gt" rel="nofollow"><br/&gt" rel="nofollow"><br/&gt" rel="nofollow"><br/&gt" rel="nofollow"><br/&gt" rel="nofollow"><br/&gt" rel="nofollow"><br/&gt" rel="nofollow"><br/&gt" rel="nofollow"><br/&gt" rel="nofollow"><br/&gt" rel="nofollow"><br/&gt" rel="nofollow"><br/&gt" rel="nofollow"><br/&gt" rel="nofollow"><br/&gt" rel="nofollow"><br/&gt" rel="nofollow"><br/&gt" rel="nofollow"><br/&gt" rel="nofollow"><br/&gt" rel="nofollow"><br/&gt" rel="nofollow"><br/&gt" rel="nofollow"><br/&gt" rel="nofollow"><br/&gt" rel="nofollow"><br/&gt" rel="nofollow"><br/&gt" rel="nofollow"><br/&gt" rel="nofollow"><br/&gt" rel="nofollow"><br/&gt" rel="nofollow"><br/&gt" rel="nofollow"><br/&gt" rel="nofollow"><br/&gt" rel="nofollow"><br/&gt" rel="nofollow"><br/&gt" rel="nofollow"><br/&gt" rel="nofollow"><br/&gt" rel="nofollow"><br/&gt" rel="nofollow"><br/&gt" rel="nofollow"><a href="
<br/&gt" rel="nofollow">
<br/&gt; It goes very slow and tardde as 20 times more than just a few days ago.

After running the SimsyncPro by giving start, I get stuck I even get to say that simsyncpro not responding.

With a beta version but fails to synchronize with 3.5.4 if even more of the same takes about 20 times more than just 3 days ago.

And of course as with so many errors that seem to be going to lag as well not synchronize files and puedn users log onto the server, because I had to upload the files to mediafire ...
I have proven with multiple versions of simsync with the same or worse results.

But my surprise came when I update the other league simsync which I am not admin and it works as always and will download all very fluid.

And this does not happen only to me also to another manager in the WebSync and all users with the simsyncpro.

Not if you have to see that the server is down for maintenance 4.

Sorry about the spelling use a translator, a greeting, expo

Posted : 23/04/2012 2:08 am
Achim Ennenbach
(@achim)
SimSync PRO Developer Admin

Sorry, for the late response. I was offline the whole weekend.
I'm quite confident, that the problem is fixed now. The problem was the virusscanner. He has "blocked" files of the webserver, which leaded to the problems occured.
Please check if everything is working as before. Thanks for your patience. :adore

Posted : 23/04/2012 8:53 am
 expo
(@expo)
Topic starter

Ok thank you very much.
Operating normally now.
Thanks again and best regards, expo

Posted : 23/04/2012 12:04 pm