We have just released our newest update for
SimSync PRO 4.2 beta 3 rev 1
The new version adds some new features like new commandline options but also interesting improvements to the program.
Download: Support: Bugtracker: on “Continue reading” to view the complete changelog.\n\n\n\nC H A N G E L O G
SimSync PRO 4.2 Beta 3 Rev 1
- Fixed an issue with renaming the downloaded files
SimSync PRO 4.2 Beta 3
- Added -sim: commandline option
- Added -series:
- commandline option to sync all available series
- Added special folder _root_ which contains data that has to copied to the root folder of the game
- Updated Estnian language file (Mart Valja)
- Added non-destroyable download by first downloading files into a temp filename before moving to the destination file
Works for both http and ftp downloads.
Prevents local files from being overwritten by incompletly downloaded files.
SimSync PRO 4.2 Beta 2
- Disabled “DeleteSeries button” while deleting
- Added a message in case no files will be deleted during “DeleteSeries”
- Added VerifySync to verify the files after syncing. In case there are files missing or invalid, it will ask to re-sync those files
- Updated the language files for various new menu items and messages
- Added new menu to enable ftp active mode. In active mode, the sync will use by default only the ports 21 and 1024-5000 for connections and transfers. The port range can be modified via an extra menu.
- Fixed a bug where the password wasn’t asked in case there was first one entered successfully for a different series
- Added dedicated server filenames to check for at startup to enable the “Dedicated Server Mode” feature for several gmotor based games
- Fixed a bug in Race 07 detection of the custom skins folder. The errormessage always pointed to the wrong folder as reason for the error…
- Added resuming of ftp downloads in case of connection & network errors
- Reduced the waiting time after a download from 500ms to 100ms
- Added support for Game Stock Car 2013
SimSync PRO 4.2 Beta 1
- Added remote Styling & Skin (see WebSync “Style-Editor”)
- Style ProgressBar BackgroundColor removed
- Menu Options / Help will now change the color vor better readability in case it is selected or not zugeklappt ist
- Fixed readonly listboxes to use the correct colors
- Added statistics info if the transfer was via FTP or HTTP
- Added statistics info about both the compressed and uncompressed transfersize
- Added info about filesize to the general log
- Reworked error messages to better see where the error happens
- Commit after crash FTP Connection optimized
- Fixed a bug in ftp timeout
- Changed timeout value in ini from milliseconds to seconds
- Added http://ftp.SynchronizePassiveConnections=true to syncronize the PASV connctions
- Added dediserver filename to game class
- Added UseDediFilter Option, to filter files not needed by the dedicated server to operate.
- Fixed: hide menu DediServer mode, if function or dedi server not available.
- Added CacheLocal.Exists() to check if a cache file Exists
- GetFileIndex switched from ForceDownload to ForceCache to force the usage of the cached index for the DeleteSeries operation
- Added Cache IsValid to check if the cache is stille uptodate (valid)
- Added a SyncDiff function to create a diff file of the current indexfile against the cached one. This diff file will be used to delete exactly those files which have been removed from the Syncserver. This will help a lot to remove files from a local installation which have been removed from the server, especially in case of removing of complete folders.
- Fixed an error when sync has been started while websync was locked
- Fixed: update style after clicking on “(re-)load series”
- Fixed a bug where the progressTotal got crossed out, in case the list was empty
- Switched some parts from the delete method to functions
- Switched primary www url
- Added startup messages for “beta update searching”
- Added OpenPreview forceOpen Parameter, will force the preview window to open on delete Series
- Added App / Version Info label to preview window
- Switch the menu to buttons in the preview window
- Some general code cleanup